Republic Act No. 10363
S. No. 3034
- Section 1. Seven (7) additional Regional Trial Court branches for Mandaue City, Cebu, with seats thereat, are hereby created in the Seventh Judicial Region.
- Section 2. 'The Supreme Court shall assign the respective branch numbers for the newly created branches.
- Section 3. The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, in coordination with the Secretary of the Department of Justice, shall immediately include in the Court’s program the implementation of this Act. The funding therefor shall likewise be included in the annual General Appropriations Act. The funds necessary for the operation of the court(s) herein created shall be appropriated and released only upon the actual organization of the court(s) and the appointment of its personnel.
- Section 4. Section 14 (h) of Batas Pambansa Bilang 129, otherwise known as "The Judiciary Reorganization Act of 1980″, as amended, as well as other provisions that may be inconsistent herewith, is hereby deemed repealed, modified and/or further amended.
- Section 5. Effectivity. – This Act shall take effect fifteen (15) days after completion of its publication in the Official Gazette or in two (2) newspapers of general circulation.
- This Act which is a consolidation of Senate Bill No. 3034 and House Bill No. 5737 was finally passed by the Senate and the House of Representatives on September 17, 2012 and November 20, 2012, respectively.
- Approved: JAN 28 2013